"After viewing HBO’s most recently aired documentary, The Ghosts of Abu Ghraib, infuriation consumed me.
Has America become Nazi Germany? The Patriot Act has given the Bush Administration the freedom to use tactics/policies resounding of such a regime.
Americans need all the information we can absorb in our quest for truth. I praise Rory Kennedy (Bobby’s daughter) who produced The Ghosts of Abu Ghraib for her bravery.
The sins of this administration are beginning to accumulate:
1. Stealing an election in 2000 (with the assistance of the Supreme Court)
2. Standing down on 9/11
3. Passing the Patriot Act
4. Sanctioning TORTURE as an interrogation technique
5. Blaming Iraq for 9/11 (Weren’t 15 of the 19 hijackers Saudi Arabian?)
6. Taking America to war under false intelligence (and outing a CIA agent)
7. Stealing a second election in 2004 (via electronic voter hacking)
8. Standing down after Katrina
9. Giving exclusive (no-bid) contracts to Halliburton (without incorporating locals to rebuild their own country.)
My inner voice is screaming out with iniquity. My plan is to notify Congress of my complaints and pray that it’s not too late for us to overcome their crimes.
Anita L. Hagerty