1. What do you offer as a candidate?
I am not a push over for the two major parties. I
will not toe the line because I am supposed to.
2. What does your district most need from the City
Better use of zoning for growth and
destruction. Better use of land.
3. What's your opinion of the 2012 budget proposed
by the mayor?
There are many items that should be cut. There is a
lot of waste in the budget.
4. What is your position on a comprehensive
I will not limit any freedoms.
5. Do you think the city needs more police
For what? More traffic tickets or for towing cars for
parking? Absolutely Not.
6. Do you support increased funding for public
7. Do you think the streets and sidewalks in your
district are in good shape?
They are walk able / drive able, they serve their
purpose. If neighbors took more pride in the neighborhoods the sidewalks would
8. Name one project that would most benefit your
Re zoning for abandoned homes and property.
9. What question do you wish we'd asked?
Will you cut costs?