1) What do you offer as a candidate?
As a candidate, I bring purpose, passion and pride to my
district. I got involved because I was tired of complaining and wanted to act
on my thoughts. I bring a new desire of energy to see to it that my district
gets the representation and information about whats going on in our city that
we deserve. Communication is key in any organization, and I plan to make that
an expectation and not a thought of hope.
2) What does your district most need from the City
Side walks, new roads, street scaping, someone to lobby
for new family oriented business's.
3) What's your opinion of the 2012 budget proposed by
4) What is your position on a comprehensive smoking
While I see the benefits of the ban, I just am not certain
that it is something our city needs to regulate on small business owners. The
business owners worked hard to create and start up their business's and I don't
see any reason to interfere with that. People need to be responsible for their
actions with regards to being in smokey bars, or restaurants.
5) Do you think the city should add more cops?
6) Do you support increased funding for public transit?
7) Do you think the streets and sidewalks in your
district are in good shape?
In some area's yes, but overall no!
8) Name one project that would most benefit your
Street scaping down 10th, Rockville and Washington.