1. What do you offer as a candidate?
My biggest offer is that I am not a politician or a
2. What does your district most need from the City
To finish some of the street repairs (which I will
help Mr. Ballard get done)
3. What's your opinion of the 2010 budget proposed
by the mayor?
I like the proposed budget, We are in pretty good shape fiscally thanks to the
4. What's your position on the comprehensive
I am against it, the government has already taken to
many of our rights away.
5. Do you think the city needs more police
Yes, crime will always be a problem in a city this
6. Do you support increased funding for public
No I don't think the Gov, should be in the transit
business (or any other business), it should be done in the free market
you think the streets and sidewalks in your district are in good shape?
Yes a very big improvement so far.
8. Name one project that would most benefit your
I want to work with the Mayor to find a way for
private investors to buy the abandoned houses in my district. I know the
housing market is in horrible condition but I think with some tax breaks and other
things we could get some of these houses fixed up and lived in again. Without
making it a City cost to bear.
9. What question do you wish we'd asked?
Why did you
decide to run for this office?