1) What do you offer as a candidate?
Experience in the area of Criminal Justice,
working for the Marion County Courts and Offender Aid and Restoration, being a
former IPS School Board member, small business entrepreneur/consultant, and a
career educator. Which helps me to focus on a platform of: creating jobs,
reducing crime, and improving our public education system.
2) What does your district most need from the City Council?
The citizens of Marion County need a
Democratic majority on the CC, jobs and job creation, a mass transit system, a
reduction in crime, an improved public school system, an open and honest
government, and a female Mayor.
3) What's your opinion of the 2012 budget proposed by the mayor?
I do not support the proposed 5-6% budget cut
across the board of all Marion County agencies.
4) What is your position on a comprehensive smoking ban?
I support a comprehensive smoking ban.
5) Do you think the city needs more police officers?
Yes, the city needs more police officers.
6) Do you support increased funding for public transit?
Yes, I support increase funding for public
7) Do you think the streets and sidewalks in your district are in good shape?
8) Name one project that would most benefit your district.
More jobs and more