The ApocaDocs, Jim and Michael, present the Pre-Apocalypse News & Info Quiz (PANIQuiz)
for the week beginning Monday, Aug 23, 2010, to test your knowledge of current environmental news.
New Free Book, "Humoring the Horror of the Converging Emergencies"
This Week's PANIQuestions (Answers below):
1. According to experts, what "level of weather" has Indonesia
2. What resource is the world running out of that would have
disastrous consequences for hospitals and industry?
3. When a country sinks due to rising sea levels, will it still be a
a. Of course it is!
b. The question is being debated now.
c. Only if they keep paying their taxes.
d. Dunno, but the survivors will be buried on shore.
e. Of course it's not!
4. What are some researchers beginning to think might make an
efficient source of energy?
b. Dead skin cells
c. Positive thoughts
d. Funding for research
5. What are churches around the world planning to do on Sept. 22?
a. Ring bells to "save the whales."
b. Ring bells for carbon reduction.
c. Give sermons about the coming apocalypse.
d. Pray like hell.
e. Ring bells in honor of biodiversity.
6. What strange weather event happened in drought-stricken Brazil?
a. A fire tornado
b. A lake of fire
c. A firequake
d. A fire tsunami
e. A firecane
7. What is the cholera outbreak now threatening in Nigeria?
a. The entire country
b. To affect tourism negatively
c. To spoil their good times
d. The entire continent
e. An entire village