I hate to be the one to rain on your parade, but I think you should know the facts of life before you are shocked on Election Day (Hammer, “Time Running Out for McCain,” Oct. 8-15):
1. Most newly registered voters in any election cycle don’t bother to go to the polls on Election Day;
2. If there is any sizeable turnout causing delays, people who have been eligible to vote for years but never bothered to register will be the first to leave;
3. If a first-time voter is African-American he or she will be hassled by the SOTE (Scum Of The Earth) Republicans until they leave in disgust;
4. No “self-respecting” Hoosier with D.C. Stephenson’s blood coursing through their veins will vote to put a black man in the WHITE HOUSE;
5. And last but actually the most important, the reason Rokita cums in his pants when you mention absentee e-mail voting from the military in Iraq and Afghanistan is that his office will control those absentee ballots and you can bet all, repeat ALL, those patriotic troops who really want to spend a hundred years in Iraq will “vote” for McCain and because they are so patriotic they will vote as many times as it takes to give McCain Indiana’s electoral votes.
And if there is any controversy Rokita will love being the Harris of the 2008 election.
Paul J. Galanti