This week's Pre-Apocalypse News & Info Quiz (PANIQuiz) brought to you by Michael and Jim, the ApocaDocs.
Check out their free book: "Humoring the Horror of the Converging Emergencies"
This Week's PANIQuestions (Answers below):
1. What did a study find regarding organic poultry farms?
a. Their chickens are less neurotic.
b. Their chickens are more neurotic.
c. They have less antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
d. They are far more productive.
e. They are not so organic as they appear!
2. How did fans at a Nebraska Cornhuskers game react to a Keystone XL
pipeline company logo displayed on the stadium screen?
a. They went stone silent.
b. They did the "wave."
c. They did the "pipe."
d. They booed.
e. They cheered.
3. What did scientists find for the first time in pigs in Africa?
a. Little pigs
c. Swine flu
e. Avian flu
4. What is single-handedly blocking federal legislation to strengthen safety rules for oil and gas pipelines?
a. The son of Ron Paul.
b. Rand Paul
c. An idiotic senator from Kentucky.
d. All of these answers are true.
e. A tea party darling.
5. What is the city of Shanghai struggling to do?
a. Stay above sea level.
c. Go green!
d. Continue kidnapping people efficiently.
e. Cut its China emissions.
6. What eco-friendly business is thriving in Beaverton, Oregon?
a. A beaver pelt store.
b. A dentist.
c. A bike shop.
d. A steel mill.
e. A gas station
7. What does a new study say about Arctic ice shelves?
a. Their demise are harbingers of global warming.
b. Disintegrating ice shelves produce roving icebergs.
c. They are disappearing.
d. All of these answers are horrifyingly true.
e. Their disappearance reduces microbial life habitat.