The ApocaDocs, Jim and Michael, present the Pre-Apocalypse News & Info Quiz (PANIQuiz) for the week beginning Monday, Feb. 28, 2011.
Free Book, "Humoring the Horror of the Converging Emergencies"
This Week's PANIQuestions (Answers below):
1. How does a group of scientists in San Francisco hope to end disputes about climate change?
a. Global hypnosis.
b. They'll have all climate skeptics liquidated.
c. With more data than ever used before, they'll convince the skeptics.
d. They'll pay off all climate skeptics with lifetime supplies of PBR.
e. They'll pay off climate alarmists with lifetime supplies of lattes.
2. What are now considered to be the most threatened vertebrates on earth?
3. Of all people, who claims to have gone "carbon neutral"?
a. Daniel Issa
b. Al Gore
c. The Koch brothers
d. Rupert Murdoch
e. Sarah Palin
4. Since hydrofracking waste is not categorized as hazardous, what can be done with it?
a. It can be spread over your garden.
b. It can be spread on bread by Republicans.
c. It can be ingested without danger.
d. It can be sold as rock salt.
e. It can be used to kill athlete's foot.
5. What did a Commerce Department investigation find regarding the so-called Climategate?
a. The scientists were exonerated.
b. The scientists were exonerated.
c. The scientists were exonerated.
d. The scientists were exonerated.
e. The scientists were exonerated.
6. According to a NYT expose, how long have the feds been hiding the environmental impacts of fracking?
a. 25 years
b. 20 years
c. Since the Civil War
d. Since Hell froze over
e. 15 years
7. According to Grist, what would net you some $10,000 per year?
a. Sell your children.
b. Sell your organs.
c. Stop complaining.
d. Ditch your car; get a bicycle.
e. Stop eating.