Send your food-related news and
announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org
December at Boulevard
Boulevard Place Café, 4155 Boulevard Place, has many events planned for the rest of December.
* Dec. 15-16, 6:30-7:30 p.m.: holiday music from Butler University piano and vocal students.
* Dec. 17: Italian Night. Here's your chance to try some of Chef Bob's famous Italian dishes.
* Dec. 18: "I Don't Feel Like Cooking" Night. Enjoy your holiday season with a night out. Dinner specials include some of Chef Bob's favorite dishes.
* Dec. 19: French Toast Festival
* Dec. 20: BTNA Day! Neighbors and neighborhood association members receive 15 percent off a lunch item.
* Dec. 21-23: Wine & Wrapping. Bring your gifts and wrap them at BPC, while relaxing with a glass of wine and good company. (Paper provided while supplies last.)
* Dec. 22, 6-8 p.m.: Champagne Tasting. Free! Christmas at Lilly House Dinner
Tour the Indianapolis Museum of Art's Lilly House and see the Christmas decor, then enjoy a holiday meal. Cost is $80. Horse drawn carriage rides and seating at the chef's table available for $15 more. Dec. 17, 5:30-9 p.m. 923-1331, www.ima-art.org.
Olde English Holiday Dinner and Concert
Dec. 15-16. 6-9 p.m. at the Indiana History Center, 450 W. Ohio St. Entertainment will be provided by the Butler Festival Brass and the Holborne Recorder Consort, plus the Butler Madrigal Singers. Tickets are $60. 234-2670.