You'll probably end this week with a bunch of leftovers that, after a few days, won't seem as appetizing as-is. Get inspired by our tips to make something great from your turkey day refuse and post your own creations on our Facebook page.
- Roll out a canned biscuit until it’s about12 in thick
- Fill with turkey, mashed potatoes, and stuffing
- Pinch to seal
- Bake according to can directions in a muffin tin
- Top with leftover gravy
Same as above, but roll that bitch into a tortilla instead of a biscuit. No baking required.
- Fill an unbaked pie shell with leftover turkey, stuffing, potatoes, green beans, and some sauteed onions and white cheddar.
- Pour over 6-8 eggs beaten with about a ½ cup of milk
- Salt and pepper the quiche and bake
-Serve with a salad topped with some leftover cranberry sauce, or use your cranberry sauce in a vinaigrette
- Form a ball of leftover stuffing around leftover pieces of turkey. Around that ball, form a ball of mashed potatoes
- Roll in some kind of crunchy coating, either breadcrumbs or cereal or something
- Fry until golden brown
- Dip in leftover cranberry sauce spiked with sriracha
- Get diabetes