Right now, you have to buy season tickets. Individual seats won’t go on sale until closer to the actual show dates. Packages run from roughly $250 - $750 for all six shows. Head over to Broadway Indianapolis to see if there are any seats left.
The remarkable true story of 7,000 stranded passengers and the small town in Newfoundland that welcomed them on 9/11. Cultures clashed and nerves ran night, but uneasiness turned into trust, music soared into the night, and gratitude grew into enduring friendships. Written by Tony nominees Irene Sankoff and David Hein, and helmed by this year’s Tony Award-winning Best Director, Christopher Ashley.
- Starting Tuesday, January 21st, 2020, repeated every day until Thursday, January 23, 2020 @ 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Occurred Friday, January 24th, 2020 @ 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Occurred Saturday, January 25th, 2020 @ 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Occurred Saturday, January 25th, 2020 @ 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Occurred Sunday, January 26th, 2020 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Occurred Sunday, January 26th, 2020 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm