Indy’s Near Eastside is home to an assortment of antique stores, each offering unique antiques and architectural salvage items for your home, garden, and DIY projects. We’re pleased to announce the third annual Raiders of the Lost Antiques!
On Saturday, July 20th from 10am to 4pm, explore Indy’s premiere antique shops located on the Near Eastside. Each shop will have a food and/or beverage pairing:
• Midland Arts & Antiques + Rabble Coffee
• All Occasions Gifts & Flowers + Smoking Goose
• Audrey's Place + Ash & Elm + Indiana City Brewing
• Tim and Julie's Another Fine Mess + Centerpoint Brewing
• Moody Interiors + Hoagies and Hops + Herrmann Brewthers
• Badger and the Mouse Emporium + Flat 12 + Mayfair Taproom
Enjoy special discounts and sample local coffee, beer, cider, and food throughout the day. Complete your Raiders Passport and be entered to win even more goodies! This year we have added a costume contest to the festivities, come dressed in your best Indiana Jones outfit for a chance to win great prizes!
If you are interested in volunteering at this event please sign up at bit.ly/volunteerraiders
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/453494118557866/