The Indianapolis Baroque Orchestra will present "Les Nations," a concert of Baroque orchestral music from many lands including works by Vivaldi, Bach, Purcell and Campra, Feb. 22, 4 p.m. at St. Paul's Episcopal Church and Feb. 23, 7:30 p.m. at the Christel DeHaan Fine Arts Center. Tickets are $15, seniors $10 and students $5. Barthold Kuijken, artistic director, conductor and flutist, will also offer master classes Feb. 25-26 at Butler University. For tickets and information, call 317-202-0546 or go to www.indybaroque.org.
- New ramen and banh mi shop from owners of General American Donut Co.
- Free Will Astrology: Pisces season begins
- Virginia Avenue Music Fest announces 2018 lineup
- Hoppe: Indiana's Lake Michigan beaches belong to everyone
- Industrial hemp might be the crop of Indiana’s future
- Dunbar: Republicans get nasty in Senate primary race
- Easy Rider vs. The Indianapolis Star's Gary Varvel
- Calls for artists, and a remembrance of an artist
- Women4Change Indiana stresses inclusion and civility
- More Indiana craft beer coming out every day
- Senate sends Sunday sales to Governor Holcomb
- Unveiling history at the Athenaeum
- Redistricting reform dies in Indiana House
- Committee approves bill to abolish fees for lifetime gun permits
- 10 things to do this weekend
- Indiana's growing craft breweries
- Barfly: Bakersfield Bound at Radio Radio
- Facebook fights fake news, but at what cost?