This year, the League of Indianapolis Theatres has opened Free Ticket February to non-theater performing arts organizations. Organizations participating in Free Ticket February make available a set number of free tickets for youths aged 13-19 to introduce young people to the performing arts. Each organization sets its own Free Ticket February policy. Some organizations do not have a February offering and make their free tickets available during a different month. Details about participating theaters, their productions, how to get their tickets and their Free Ticket February policies can be found at www.myspace.com/freeticketfebruary.
• Indianapolis Chamber Orchestra: From Lincoln Center to Broadway March 29
• Indianapolis Civic Theatre: My Way — A Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra through Feb. 10
• Indianapolis Opera March 16
• Indiana Repertory Theatre The Piano Lesson Feb. 20-March 15 and The Power of One through March 8
• Phoenix Theatre The Lieutenant of Inishmore Feb. 7-March 9
• Pike Performing Arts Center Complexions, a contemporary ballet company, Feb. 22