Your election day soundtrack 

I'm taking a brief break from my print deadlines to bring you this vid by Dante Augustus Scarlatti for "91% Disapproval," the perfect Election Day release. 


Lobbying monetary empires throwing piles of illegal tender into the fires of those who claim to represent us, as fuel for writing laws to further oppress us, while we vote in favor of furthering their careers spent furthering their careers spent (as):

100 senators (with 2 per state to mis-delegate) + 435 representatives (from districts in a constant rate of regression) + ??? How many dollars spent in campaigns by the corporations? = 9% of (313 million angry citizens + undeniable arithmetic odds) totaling a 91% chance that congress, in its incumbent state of constant stagnation, should get fucked.

More about Ameritheism from Musical Family Tree.

Around the Web


Subscribe to this thread:

Add a comment

This Week's Flyers

About The Author

Katherine Coplen

Katherine Coplen

Always looking for my new favorite band. Always listening to my old ones, too. Always baking cakes. Always collecting rock and roll dad quotes.

Today's Best Bets | All of today's events

Around the Web

All contents copyright © 2016 NUVO Inc.
3951 N. Meridian St., Suite 200, Indianapolis, IN 46208
Website powered by Foundation