One of the best kept secrets in downtown Indianapolis is the historic Art Deco salon and spa located on the second floor of the Circle Tower. The spa is the show place of the Circle Tower Building designed in 1929 by the noted architectural firm of Rubish & Hunter. The salon operated as a men's barbershop from 1929 to 1989 under two successive owners. Then, Linda Williams and Mel Brandenburg acquired the space, updated and expanded the salon and reopened in December 1989 as Studio 2000.
Has this venue's information changed? Let us know - send an email to email@example.com or leave a comment below.