The ApocaDocs, Jim and Michael, present this week's Pre-Apocalypse News & Info Quiz
(PANIQuiz) to test your
knowledge of current environmental news.
Brought to you by Michael and Jim, the ApocaDocs.
New Free Book, "Humoring the Horror of the Converging Emergencies"
This Week's PANIQuestions (Answers below):
1. What did California state officials do with their own scientists'
information about pesticides?
a. Paid for it through the nose.
b. Ignored the information.
c. Created stricter regulations.
d. Fed it to their dogs, who ate it.
e. Doodled on it.
2. What does a new study say about animal extinction risks linked to
a. Animals are pretty much screwed.
b. No one read the study.
c. They are half past estimates.
d. Mass extinction is certain by mid-century.
e. They are double past estimates.
3. When Republicans return from summer recess what do they plan to do
regarding the EPA?
a. Defund it.
b. Empower it.
c. Denude it.
d. Imprison it.
e. Scale back its regulations.
4. What is a USC study linking to prostrate cancer?
a. Too much sex
c. Flame retardants
d. Too little sex
e. Retard flamants
5. What are researchers in Switzerland using to try and create rain?
a. Laser beams
b. Cloud dusters
e. Particle infractors
6. A new bird species was recently discovered. What was discovered at the
a. Its beak grows before your very eyes!
b. There's only one bird left... and his name is Adam.
c. It is extinct.
d. A new worm species.
e. It's actually a mammalian bird.
7. What did Obama do about the EPA's proposed rules on ozone?
a. Pretty much all of these are sadly true.
b. Valued economy over people.
c. Squashed 'em.
d. Kowtowed to Big Business.
e. Capitulated to Republicans.