This week’s Pre-Apocalypse News & Info Quiz (PANIQuiz) brought to you by Michael and Jim, the ApocaDocs.
Get the New Free Book, "Humoring the Horror of the Converging Emergencies"
This Week's PANIQuestions (Answers below):
1. What will be lost if Canada doubles its current tar sands production?
a. 740,000 acres of boreal forest
b. Double digit unemployment
c. Inuit dignity
d. Hundreds of polar bears
e. Bill McKibben's faith
2. What is presidential candidate Jon Huntsman criticizing his fellow
a. Being stubborn.
b. Being Republicans.
c. Being anti-science.
d. Being anti-liberal.
e. Being numbskulls.
3. What harm may nickel nanoparticles cause?
b. Kidney failure
c. Lung cancer
d. Early senility
4. What do scientists fear Roundup is damaging?
b. Cowboy iconography
c. Their reputations
d. The soil itself
5. What was fortunately intercepted at a US airport?
a. An Emerald Ash Borer
b. A terrorist
d. The Khapra beetle
e. An Asian carp
6. As president, what would Mitt Romney do about carbon emissions?
a. He would not place restrictions on them.
b. He would require they be sequestered.
c. He would outlaw them.
d. He doesn't believe in them.
e. He would place restrictions on them.
7. What is a BP security guard under investigation for?
a. Causing a pipe leak.
b. Talking to reporters.
c. Publicly yearning for The Rapture.
d. Blowing the whistle on BP.
e. Killing a polar bear.