The ApocaDocs' Pre-Apocalypse News & Info Quiz (PANIQuiz)
for the week beginning Mon Jun 27, 2011
Brought to you by Michael and Jim, the ApocaDocs
This Week's PANIQuestions (Answers below):
1. What is the warming of the oceans causing?
a. Burned boat hulls.
b. Immoral coral.
c. The largest marine species movement in two million years.
d. Better swimming conditions.
e. Singed fish.
2. What is the greatest threat to Canadian caribou?
a. Other caribou
e. The Koch brothers
3. Why is China being told by experts to reduce food production on its
a. Their aquifers will be depleted.
b. Invasive crop pests are growing.
c. Because experts are control freaks!
d. Chinese are becoming obese.
e. Monoculture is draining nutrients from the soil.
4. Where does a recent report place the melting of Arctic sea ice?
a. 30 years ahead of previous climate models.
b. 15 years ahead of previous climate models.
c. 25 years ahead of previous climate models.
d. 20 years ahead of previous climate models.
e. 10 years ahead of previous climate models.
5. According to new research, what will climate change do to farms?
a. Make 'em hotter!
b. Increase food production.
c. Decrease food production.
d. Increase "farmer's daughter" jokes.
e. Increase animal disease.
6. Despite the worst drought in Texas' history, how many gallons of
water was used for fracking in 2010?
a. 13.5 billion gallons.
b. 5 billion gallons.
c. Zero gallons.
d. 7.5 billion gallons.
e. No water, they used beer.
7. How long has it been since global temps were BELOW average?
a. 15 years.
b. 50 years.
c. 25 years.
d. 20 years.
e. 200 years.