1) What do you offer as a candidate?
As a candidate, I bring purpose, passion and pride to my district. I got involved because I was tired of complaining and wanted to act on my thoughts. I bring a new desire of energy to see to it that my district gets the representation and information about whats going on in our city that we deserve. Communication is key in any organization, and I plan to make that an expectation and not a thought of hope.
2) What does your district most need from the City Council?
Side walks, new roads, street scaping, someone to lobby for new family oriented business's.
3) What's your opinion of the 2012 budget proposed by the mayor?
4) What is your position on a comprehensive smoking ban?
While I see the benefits of the ban, I just am not certain that it is something our city needs to regulate on small business owners. The business owners worked hard to create and start up their business's and I don't see any reason to interfere with that. People need to be responsible for their actions with regards to being in smokey bars, or restaurants.
5) Do you think the city should add more cops?
6) Do you support increased funding for public transit?
7) Do you think the streets and sidewalks in your district are in good shape?
In some area's yes, but overall no!
8) Name one project that would most benefit your district.
Street scaping down 10th, Rockville and Washington.