NUVO logo usage guidelines
Effective March 12, 2007, the NUVO logo consists of the graphical treatment of the NUVO name rendered in a modified Eagle Bold typeface, the red/yellow color pattern, a black bar surrounding the treatment of the NUVO name, and the tagline "Indy's alternative voice" rendered in two weights of the Frutiger typeface. The ® symbol should appear just off the shoulder of the O in NUVO.
The major changes from the previous versions of the logo are:
- Black bar should always appear behind the "NUVO"
- Tagline should always appear with the logo
- ® symbol should always appear
Note: When presented against a light background, the tagline should be rendered in black type. When it is presented against a dark background, it should be presented in white type.
NUVO logos for print:
- CMYK for use on light background [EPS] [TIF]
- CMYK for use on a dark background [EPS] [TIF]
- Greyscale for use on a light background [EPS] [TIF]
- Greyscale for use on a dark background [EPS] [TIF]
NUVO logos for screen:
Special event logos: