Idea for suggestion box:
- do a hard hitting article on these parking meters everyone hates especially Saturday evenings
- research other cities and these bad experiences with the company
- tell how difficult it is to fight parking fines and how often the meters do not operate correctly.
- how the mayor and evil council pushed the proposal along and even when conflicts of interest occurred
- hold a contest on how to get rid of these parking meters
- interview councillor Zach Adamson
- hold a rally (like real estate tax protest)
- evaluate economic disadvantages of parking contract to city
and such matters
Anonymously vent your rants & raves, loves & hates, confessions & accusations by using The Ventilator's submission form or by sending an email to email@example.com. The Ventilator will pick the best to post here - and possibly in NUVO Newsweekly.